Personal data retention and destruction policy is a situation that regulates the destruction of a series of private and/or legal information that has emerged with the progress of the age and is kept in accordance with certain purposes, when the time comes as required by law.< /span>
Due to this situation we have mentioned, necessary policies have been arranged. In addition, the destruction process and process are recorded by proven experts. So what is this personal data? If you wish, let's explain this subject in detail in the sub-title.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data  ;is any type of information about an identified or identifiable person, whether important or unimportant, but pertaining to a person. In accordance with the laws of freedom, the personal and legal information of the person belongs to him. Sharing without permission is also strictly prohibited.
For this and other reasons Personal data and all processes related to this data are carried out under state control in accordance with the law. In the same way, the issue of personal data retention and destruction policy has emerged for this reason. o:p>
The state of the Republic of Turkey, its state experience, forethoughts or for many other reasons. It has also brought legal regulations at the point of processing this data and destroying it after a while. Personally, the Republic of Turkey personal data retention and destruction policy has deepened the issue with legal regulations by foreseeing dozens of reasons.
So why? One of these reasons may be that people have forgotten the permission of their personal data that they have given permission after a while. Or, the destruction policy may have been developed due to situations such as the inability to make an individual decision regarding personal data (old age, illness, etc.).
Of course, this subject has been detailed in detail with the explanations made by the necessary authorities. If you wish, let's examine together the reasons that require destruction in substance.
Here are the reasons that require destruction:
- Changing or repealing the provisions of the relevant legislation that forms the basis for the processing of personal data,
- The disappearance of the purpose that requires the processing or storage of personal data,
- In cases where it is only based on express consent, the person concerned withdraws his explicit consent,
- Acceptance of the application made by the Company regarding the deletion and destruction of personal data within the framework of the rights of the person concerned,
- The company's rejection of the application made by the person concerned with the request for the deletion, destruction or anonymization of their personal data, and finding the answer insufficient or in case of not responding within the time stipulated in the Law; Complaining to the Personal Data Protection Board and approval of this request by the Board,
- Personal the maximum period for keeping the data has passed and there is no condition to justify keeping the personal data for a longer period of time.
The above items are the articles of the legal legislation. Even just reading the articles personal data retention and destruction policy helps to understand very clearly.
It mentions the words law, legislation and policy. Of course, since the subject and situation is a legal event, it must be proven with a report. If you wish, let's go into the details of the personal data destruction report in a sub-title and detail the subject with a sample image.
Personal data retention and destruction policy In accordance with its scope, a report should be kept in line with the directions of the relevant articles. So how should this record be? Which points should be specified in the minutes? Let's elaborate on the subject by itemizing.
1) Contact Person,
2) Request Date of Relevant Person
3) Request for Disposal of Contact
4) Destruction Technique
5) Date of Return to Contact
6) Date of Disposal
7) Contact Person< /p>
8) Document / File Content:
9) Legal Information of the Destroying Person< /p>
10) Legal Information of the Person Witnessing the Destruction
As you can see, the information in the destruction report should be like the information above. The person doing the destruction and the person who will witness it must definitely be and their signatures must be under this report. If you wish, without further ado, let us send you an image of the destruction report.
The image above is a classic and correct destruction report, as we have just mentioned. In line with this report and for the reasons we have just mentioned, destruction processes are initiated.
All government business and transactions progressed by following official procedures. For this and similar reasons, the personal data storage and destruction regulation was announced in the Official Gazette in 2017.
Although you can't see the full version in the image, you can refer to the official newspaper document here easily accessible. In summary, keeping and keeping the destruction report is done thanks to this document published in the official gazette.
Digital archive software It is a type of software that enables all kinds of information, documents and documents in digital media to be archived in a protected way with digital systems. Archive is an important storage logic that has been kept for centuries.
Not to be forgotten in order to transfer all kinds of work and transactions to future generations Archiving and archiving activities continue today on behalf of and for thousands of other reasons. As we have just mentioned, with the advancement of the age, almost all of the information, documents and documents have been transferred to digital media. Today, archiving of these digital information, documents and documents is done with software.
Summarize It is the name given to all systems that enable easy access to all data requested in the database of digital systems whose software and/or software has been transferred to digital media if necessary, or that have been created entirely in digital media and/or environments. span>
Digital archive software Archiving and archiving, which must be done in the age of Internet, information and technology, whose software and/or software has become a classic or stereotyped sentence, are also carried out in digital environments. In other words, the files on the shelves are not kept in physical conditions, as in very old years, but in high-level protected, special software called the cloud system.
Here is the order of digital archiving work and operations in general;
- A data is created in the digital environment. Or a data that occurs in the physical environment is transferred to the digital environment.
- Transferred information, document and/or documents forwarded to digital archive software or their software.< /span>
- The software that receives the message starts the necessary software processes and safely transfers the information, document or document to the cloud environment.
- According to the importance of information, the software continues to work continuously and advances archiving processes professionally.
As you can see, archive and archiving operations work with such a simple sorting logic. So why should digital archiving be done instead of physical archiving? If you wish, let's detail this subject in a sub-title.
Digital archive and archiving activities have thousands of advantages. However, we wanted to summarize the 4 most important items in the article below.
Here are the advantages of digital archiving;
? Reduces costs as there are no costs such as physical warehouse, personnel management,
? Excessive and unnecessary labor loss that occurs during the physical archiving period is prevented. productivity increases maximally,
? This software enables many people to access the archive at the same time.
? Internet blackout, power cut, fire such reasons prevent this archive from being destroyed.
As you can see, the advantages of digital archiving processes are divided into four items. demonstrates its importance. Our content ends here. In this content, we wanted to write all the questions under the topic Personal data retention and destruction policy . You can easily ask all your questions and problems by contacting us.